Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lego Versus Combine

Hey everyone,
Here's a link to a video I made all on my own.  If anyone is interested (a.k.a. if just one person asks), then I'll make a post about how I did done...done that shit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93lsON6vmI
I think that this is my favorite film that I've made.  I've forgotten how useful the source engine is for independent filmmakers.

Over the next few days I plan on showing some screenshots of some of my current projects also done in the source engine.  I was able to enhance the graphics of garrysmod thanks to fakefactory's graphical mod conversion.  Link is below:
http://cinematicmod.com/
Anyway that's all for today.  See you all tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Oh man. Nice video! +1 Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great video! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good vid, cool blog as well!

    Weird Interesting News
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool, way better than anything I've made before using these mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool video man! following you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuckin awesome! How'd you crop out the half life animations. Used the source engine I guess? I'd like to see that shit.

    ReplyDelete